- We have previously worked with Ernst & Young, KPMG, Milbank-Tweed, the IRS and The TAARP Group. We have combined the best practices of each of those firms to offer a comprehensive analysis of all tax types that is unsurpassed in both quality and efficiency.
- We have excellent relationships with IRS personnel.
- We have recovered significant refunds for numerous Fortune 500 and other large clients.
- We have provided speakers to both national and local trade association events, and have published numerous articles in various tax publications.
What makes IPRG unique:
- Our practice is solely dedicated to the performance of tax account analysis and the resulting recoveries. Thus, you can engage us without being concerned with Sarbanes-Oxley fee restrictions.
- We maintain a working relationship with tax controversy partners and attorneys in national law firms to assist us, normally at our expense, in rare situations in which litigation assistance may be needed.
- We give to our community and those of our clients. Examples of charities to which IPRG has contributed include United Way, Lekotek, American Heart Association and Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation.