What We Do

IPRG can represent you if you have experienced any of the following:

  • Refunds received in the past six years
  • Deficiencies paid in the past two years
  • Form 1120X Amended Income Tax Return filed
  • Litigation concerning tax-related interest matters
  • Carry-back refunds requested
  • Mergers or acquisitions
  • Payroll or other penalties
  • IRS┬ánotices received
Comments are closed.