“Scott is a great resource when reviewing interest over-payments on federal tax obligations. My Company has engaged Scott numerous times to assist with interest netting and he has always delivered, even in instances where another firm has preceded his work!”
VP-Tax, Forest Products Company
Why choose IPRG?
Flexible Pricing: We provide the pricing structure that is best for your company, whether you prefer a fee that is based on amounts recovered, time and materials, or a hybrid pricing scheme. Also, we are not encumbered by large firm overhead costs and we pass the resulting savings to our clients.
Minimum Staff Time Requirements: Rather than sending you a blanket request for numerous documents before we begin our analysis, we conduct a preliminary analysis beforehand, after which we ask only for specific documents necessary to complete the analysis.
Professional Staff with Impressive Credentials:
- We have previously worked with Ernst & Young, KPMG, Milbank-Tweed, the IRS and The TAARP Group. We have combined the best practices of each of those firms to offer a comprehensive analysis of all tax types that is unsurpassed in both quality and efficiency.
- We have excellent relationships with IRS personnel.
- We have recovered significant refunds for numerous Fortune 500 and other large clients.
- We have provided speakers to both national and local trade association events, and have published numerous articles in various tax publications.
- We provide FIN 48 and annual provision interest accruals for you at no cost.
- We conduct an annual complete IRS transcript analysis at no cost should you elect that option.
- Our practice is solely dedicated to the performance of tax account analysis and the resulting recoveries. Thus, you can engage us without being concerned with Sarbanes-Oxley fee restrictions.
- We maintain a working relationship with tax controversy partners and attorneys in national law firms to assist us, normally at our expense, in rare situations in which litigation assistance may be needed.
- We give to our community and those of our clients. Examples of charities to which IPRG has contributed include United Way, Lekotek, American Heart Association and Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation.
“Scott Rogers had contacted me several years ago, but I didn’t think I had any opportunity to use his services. Perhaps he should have insisted that I did, but instead, accepted that I would circle back with him once my in-process IRS audit was completed. Although I had a very small tax due on audit, I decided to move forward with Scott because I had nothing to lose. IPRG found incorrectly computed interest by the IRS which was completely unexpected. I had to put minimal effort into this project as Scott did all of the legwork. One would be foolish not to take advantage of IPRG’s services. Scott does a bang up job of delivering from soup to nuts by handling all of the tasks necessary to file the claim and explaining to the client why the claim is valid. I will be using his services for one of the states that I’m about to wrap up on audit.”
Division VP, Tax Services, Large Restaurant Chain